Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez

Part of Your World (Part of Your World, #1)Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

At 35% of the book. Part of your world.
I knew it was going to be good because Abby Jimenez didn't disappoint in her writing style in Yours Truly. I wanted to know the story of Alexis from book 2. I knew they would end up together but I wanted to see the journey. After just finishing chapter 35 of Daniel's POV I literally cried like anything. The way Abby portrays the emotions is always a shipwreck inside me, the rawness, the relatability. Everything is so beautiful. The characters, even the side ones are so wholesome. This is a 5 star one, just gonna read up the rest and be back soon.

It was a feel good book. Just like the second part of this, the handling of everything related to family drama was beautiful. Aptly wrapped and concluded. I am in love with Abby now. Gonna read the third part as well. She has calmness in her work. Especially the men she writes about. They are green forests instead of just flags.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain