Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ofcourse I read the book because I have already seen the movie and ofcourse I love the movies.
The writing is so pretty, so relatable and this book has such a warm fuzzy feeling of thick socks in the peak of winters. I loved the narration and the Easter eggs of Ms. Rothschild and John Ambrose McLaren. And I didn't know the book would end at this point. Onto the next one of course now.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain