Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book Review: You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle

You Deserve Each OtherYou Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When this book started, I was rooting for Naomi to dump Nick's ass and fly far away to some distant country and start a new life away from his and his family.
But when the book progressed and I saw Nick in a new light when she realised that maybe he isn't what she thinks he really is... Seeing the picture from his angle as well. I started feeling sympathy for this pumpkin of a person, who was struggling himself.
It was quaint, watching them falling back in love honestly. I didn't want to put the book down. The explanation of intimacy of understanding one another in this book was beautifully portrayed. I saw myself in this at so many places. The emotions were well written, the analogies of colors, description of every mundane was done so beautifully.
I guess I never had felt this desire to stop and reread so many of the lines again while reading for the first time because the meaning being conveyed was too intricate and beautifully put.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain