Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang

The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient, #1)The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved the depiction of Asperger's syndrome. That's the only reason I read it all in one sitting. There was a bit of repetition of the issues on both sides but eventually it was good. I liked it more till the 95% part. The end was a bit flat. But the book itself had lots and lots of fireworks. A good read in all. Very beautiful and relatable writing.

Spicy scale: 5

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain