Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: Ruthless Vows by Rebecca Ross

Ruthless Vows (Letters of Enchantment, #2)Ruthless Vows by Rebecca Ross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A dedication followed by a John Keats poem. Do I need to already give this book a five star?

This book filled a few cracks. Breathed some life. The magic, the tangible current, the keys of the typewriter, the notes of the violin. Of Enva and Dacre. Of purity and ambition. Of loss. Of fear. Of mourning.
Everything was beautiful. A carefully woven fabric of everything aligning in the end. I missed Marisol and Keegan's story at the end. Forest and Sarah were tragic. Helena was a force to reckon with. Darce was too scary. Enva.. pitiful.
Iris E. Winnow.. she was as strong as they come. Strong and soft and very human. Relatable.
Roman C. Kitt, a deep breath, a person to behold.
I liked Attie and Tobias too. Everything was perfect. I don't have anything to point out. The book, though long, never once felt it was dragging. Everything, the folklore, the tales of god's, the dreams of Iris and Roman. Perfect. Just perfect. It was the first trophy book I ordered without a prior read. I knew it was going to be good. Since the first one was THAT amazing.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain