Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood

Love, TheoreticallyLove, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book had a particular seed of contemplation on the people pleasing instinct of some people. It was well presented. The storyline was good, about the academia and the way the politics is handled and shown is quite correct (I am in academia as well). The power play of mentors, I am thankful I haven't had to experience it that way but yes it exists. The fierceness of Jack's calling out Elsie's bullshit was good too. I liked Ali Hazelwood's writing the funny and pure way of putting things and especially the analogies she brings up. Hilarious and entertaining. I finished the book in record time because again it's Ali Hazelwood. I love her. She grips from the start. The way the book starts at a point of the interest and slowly eases you into her world. Amazing.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain