Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: Haunting Adeline by H.D. Carlton

Haunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse, #1)Haunting Adeline by H.D. Carlton
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was apprehensive about starting this. I knew it was about non/dub-con. The writing wasnit gripping enough for me. But yet I soldiered on without DNFing.

Two stars because I did find the guy 'redeemable' and 'good at heart'. I know it is messed up. But what can you do, we are like that sometimes.
Few dialogues of the main guy were nice but it mostly irked me the first person talking about yourself. Both in the case of Adeline and Z. I have read a better non-con story on informal platforms. So yeah, not very impressive. In fact I skipped soooo much of the text with the Male's POV.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain