Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: Bride by Ali Hazelwood

BrideBride by Ali Hazelwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just started on prologue and hooked. How does Ali Hazelwood do it every time? Her characters have so much depth and the language. I thought I might now like it this time since I have been reading fantasy for some time but dude. Her language goes to the heart. The vocabulary and sentences. Hooked hooked hooked.
Ali Hazelwood is so funny. Effortlessly so. It looks effortless, I am sure It can't be. The bond between Serena and Misery is *chefs kiss*
I fell more in love with you Ali Hazelwood ❤
Misery was relatable. Lowe was admirable until the point of him being a douche and then it went kinda downhill for me. It was definitely 5 stars up till then. But then I had to let go. Even the end and bliss wasn't satisfactory once I lost the anchor in the characters.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain