Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: Apprentice to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer

Apprentice to the Villain (Assistant to the Villain, #2)Apprentice to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an okayish book. The drama of the first book was good enough but it stretched too long in this one too. I wanted some closure for the Villain and his assistant but alas there's one more book and I can't read this more or wait for it to give me closure. The drama should have been shorter and made more sense. Uff. Giving up. Too many gapsing, flinching and loud emotions in the series what was interesting in the first book was eventually irritating in the second one. I don't know I wanted more. More of them, more essence and the stupid POV's of the side characters? No, thank you!

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain