Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book Review: The Cheat Sheet by Sarah Adams

The Cheat Sheet The Cheat Sheet by Sarah Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The writing in this book is absolutely delightful. The author's use of comparisons and language is not just funny but downright rib-tickling. I found myself laughing and smiling continuously as I turned the pages. The description of that kiss in the hallway was nothing short of perfect - it was sweet, cute, hot, and left me practically heaving with emotions. The protagonist's soft-hearted nature is incredibly endearing, and I couldn't help but fall in love with him.

Oh my goodness, I adored this book! It's a delightful combination of cute, hilarious, and sweet moments. Despite being rated PG13, it surprisingly managed to deliver all the oomph and excitement I could have hoped for. A round of applause to the author for creating such a charming and entertaining read.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain