Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book Review: People we meet on vacation by Emily Henry

People We Meet on Vacation People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Book review: 
I loved the alternating timelines. It kept the mystery of what happened or th incident alive throughout. Though I felt that guy POV could have been more elaborate, I really wanted to know what he felt. Otherwise it was a goodread. Light and cute. Most memorable was the scene when Poppy was sick and Alex took care of her. Also the scene in the balcony of the Airbnb. It was well described.

Writing: The language was engaging.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain