Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros

Iron Flame (The Empyrean, #2)Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

10%
The last book was where I HATED Jake Barlowe, like I hated Umbridge in Harry Potter but this book is where I LOATHE Varrish. He is a sadistic AH.

40%
This fucking Viscount Tecarus called her to wield in a dress on a Venin? Does he not know Xaden? and his rage?

60%
I take my words back I guess I HATE Cat. Catorina whatever.

Andarna is so funny as a teenager. Just so sarcastic, witty and annoying to Tairn. I love love love their bond. I love love love Xaden. So so much. And Ridoc and Sawyer and Rhiannon.

I love the way Rebecca writes about the platonic moments between Xaden and Violet. The details of hands and breaths. The beautiful picturization. It's so heartwarming and exceptional.

The end was *BOOM*. JACK BARLOWE ????? again?

There are still so many things that need to be resolved. But yes, I am going to await the next book. This is one I feel is going to be worth the wait. Rebecca is a promising writer.

the show stealer for me will be the bond between Violet and her dragon, Tairn. Hands down. Their banter is perfect. The way he is there ALWAYS in her head, givings comments. I love that shit!

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain