Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: Just for the Summer by Abby Jimenez

Just for the Summer (Part of Your World, #3)Just for the Summer by Abby Jimenez
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love the previous two books in the series. I don't know why I couldn't feel for Emma much. I loved Justin's character. Abby Jimenez seriously writes the best book boyfriends ever. Like, these men are straight out of our dreams.
Amber.. I hated her so much. So so much. And the twist just made me hate her more and more.
I loved the relationship between Maddy and Emma. What I didn't like was the repetitive 'getting small' thing. I understand it was to make a point but it was getting on my nerves after the second time it was pointed out.
Again I loved the other two books but this fell short on Emma. Three stars are all for Justin.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain