Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: Twisted Games by Ana Huang

Twisted Games (Twisted, #2)Twisted Games by Ana Huang
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The book was a collection of all the cliches in terms of writing, a person can think of. How can a person see a " flash of *any emotion under the sun*" on another's face with accuracy?
The writing was the reason I literally skipped the last three chapters. Talk about closure. Closure was putting it in the "Read" section with a sigh.
People on Instagram have been going on and on about the chemistry and love in this book.
That wasn't chemistry. Give me a brooding and sullen hero and bubbly and auah sunshine lady, I'll make a thousand more beautiful scenarios that don't end with making you roll your eyes at the predictably and again "cliche-ness".
I gave it a try, an honest one because the setup for me seemed ideal. Bodyguard and a princess. Uff.. so much potential and such a let down.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain