Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book Review: Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella

Can You Keep a Secret?Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Can You Keep a Secret?" by Sophie Kinsella is a book that left a lasting impression on me. From the moment I met Emma Corrigan, I felt like I was reading about a friend. Her optimism and vulnerability drew me in, making her journey one that I could deeply relate to.

One of the highlights of the book for me was the character of Jack Harper. His pursuit of Emma was not just charming but also incredibly sweet and sensitive. I found myself rooting for him, especially when he defended Emma in front of Kerry and stood by her at the bring-your-family party. Jack's actions made him more than just a love interest; he became a character I admired for his depth and loyalty.

The sensuality in the book was subtle yet impactful. Moments like the kiss in the park and the love scene at Panther Mansion added a layer of romance that was both heartwarming and realistic.

What stood out to me the most was how the book tackled themes of insecurity and loneliness. Emma's struggles mirrored my own at times, making her a protagonist I could easily connect with. Her journey of self-discovery and finding love in unexpected places kept me engaged until the very end.

Overall, "Can You Keep a Secret?" is a book that touched my heart with its relatable characters, heartfelt emotions, and charming storyline. It's a must-read for anyone who enjoys a good romantic comedy with depth and authenticity.

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain