Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

Book review: The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren

The Soulmate EquationThe Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The book was relatable in the context of how hopeless life sometimes feels on the romantic front when you have too many responsibilities and too little time. More on the front that dating truly is more exhausting than anything else.
The vibe on the intimacy front was a bit flat. The brooding man was nice but somehow things weren’t that gripping. Data and science were nice learning experiences, and they were different stuff for me.
Other than that I guess 3.5 stars from me. Also,
TELL ME THEIR SCORE!!!

View all my reviews

0 Opinions:

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain