Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

#22 Falling rails



She watched her glory withering away in heats of autumn
Lines of destiny melted from palm and scattered in puddles with rains


The crimson that raced through her veins
lays spilled across the room, everywhere


Twin crimson oozed out of cracks in walls
As life ran away, abandoning her in mid-way


Time was all he asked for to reciprocate
Time stood in between unrequited barrens and incognito bliss


Whilst the grains of time slipped in heaps
Breaths became shallower, heavier to take


And the world twirled as vortex
The load on her throat told her of the final moments


He says he needs time to requite
He says he has been hurt, time is all he needs


Time was all she was hurting for
Stillness of her now cold eyes


Of stifled breaths and loose ends
Void of subdued heart-beats


Recited of the lull she fell in
Serenity of silence followed the curse


Wrapped in warmth of oblivion
She traveled into another dimension of time


Far from gloom of mortality and mysteries of life...






Image courtesy: Google







29 Opinions:

Hey, Hi

n thus a story ends....
:)

beautiful as usual...n welcome back..u have been missed on blogger.. :)

the lines convey pain n yet the darkness is subtle...nicely penned...


Take care...

Regards,
Eon Heath

 

"Time was all he asked for to reciprocateTime stood in between unrequited barrens and incognito bliss"
my favourites!
nice poem..keep it up!

 

I don't what actually she'd said but it was something like,
I shouldn't have hastened my gait,
coz he said, love, can wait!


Too bad, she got lost too. But not quite.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

 

Deepika,

Nice to see you back. Angst of one waiting for love to be reciprocated narrated so well. But why not write one with happy notes?

Take care

 

Nice topic.well written skills. I enjoyed to visit this blog. It's great stuff.website hosting india

website hosting

 

Hey! Nice to see you back...you have a very good way with words.

 


Deepika, I'd say your virtual demeanor is nothing if not that of a true poetess. Poetry is one form of writing that fascinates me the least, honestly but given I have gotten better at comprehending it than I have been, lately, I would call reading this a blissful accident. I only accidently like what I read for both the words it comprises and the meaning it inflicts.

Well done, friend! :)



 

welcome back deepika...:)....beautiful dark painful sad but perfect...beautifully penned...:)

 

Very much sensual expressions! Loved the flow of words, and the scene that each line presented before me. :)

http://anshul-gautam.blogspot.com/

 

Reading your poem after long time..:)
Beatiful poem Deepika :)

 

and the story continues...

 

Welcome back Deepika.. aww.. a beautiful story..

 

..loved it Deepika....keep writing.. :)

 

Very well written. 'Time' can also be a healer.Nice to have you back again!

 

This romanticizes what is truly a sad scene. Well constructed!

 

welcome back- I read it bit late though. Deep thoughts, well written.
cheers
Sushma

 

Loved the bit about shallow, heavy breaths. To bits.

 

Hello.
This is beautifully melancholic.
Awesome imagery!
Thanks for sharing.

A Sweet, Spanish Flower

I'm having a celebration of sorts over at my blog. You're more than welcome to attend/participate. For more infotmation, please click here... Hurry, there are only 5 seats left!

 

hey awesome it is so well written! u recently visited my blog..nd I see we write more or less alike..i mean we target the same areas(emotions expressions)..gr8 to see some1 like me..

 

This is exquisite!
how cn I follow you?

 

Very good article. I will be facing some of these issues
as well..

Have a look at my page ... top 20 web hosting company in india

 

just stοpped by to view this place. It looks гeally full of great contеnt
and I haԁ a good time reading іt, thank you very much
for the good post!

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... proxy configure

 

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.
I am hoping to see the same high-grade content from you in
the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site
now ;)

Also visit my web blog :: list of best web hosting company in india

 

Hello everybody, here every person is sharing such know-how,
so it's pleasant to read this weblog, and I used to visit this weblog every day.


Feel free to surf to my web blog :: home decor stores

 

It's going to be end of mine day, except before ending I am reading this fantastic
piece of writing to improve my experience.

Here is my homepage; web proxy

 

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain