Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

#21 Love's heavenly bliss



In your arms i would rather lie... Encased in them i want to die..

With her eyes shut,
Head laid on his shoulder,
She smiled listening to his heartbeat,
Yes, it rhymed with her owns
Together they played tender melody
Her fingers strayed lazily
Etching doodle upon his arm
His hand brushed across her nape,
Undoing the ultimate knots
Of discomfort, slipping her in daze
Calming the racing heart
They lay in heavenly bliss


Carry me in you my love
Crush the distances trapped within
Let me inhale you in my breath
That's where you should be
Take me away afar,
Hide me beneath your skin
Hold me, mould me in cage of arms
Let me devour your warmth
Encased in those eyes
Lays the world I want to be in
With you... together forever…




51 Opinions:

Awesome. Really liked it

 

Another interesting one dear........nice

 

soooo romantic... loved loved loved !!! specially the snap to go with it!! awesome!!

 

Very well entwined word play, moves like a sultry snake! Great!

 

Wow..wow...wow....
Just felt the love and romance within...
Awesome flow and feel..!!!
Tribute to this ...check out the song (Fi Hagat - Nancy Ajram) with translation..

 

you have a great style of writing :)

 

Ecstasy is the word. What intrigues me are the written verses.

 

oo very romantic.. good ot see you back

Bikram's

 

the flow of words was beautiful!
loved this romantic rendition of yours!
makes me want to dream*sigh*
:)

 

Hey, Hi
am late!! guilty!!

the second half is just beautiful...the words are free yet they seem so perfectly in sync...just beautiful...
makes a beautiful song...jus sing it to any tune in your heart...
:)


Regards,
The Silhoeutte...

 

subscribe karne bhool gaya...
:D

 

Lovely, romantic. :)

Beautiful.


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

 

Beautiful..
Just so romantic and just so cute..
enjoyed reading :) :) :)

 

Lovely... Absolutely lovely girl...!!!

 

Your words have taken me into the world where there is is nothing but ONLY LOVE... :)

It is blissful and has increased the madness which has been created by reading Nicholas Sparks novels ;)

 

Full of Love...
Nicely done......:)

 

Deepika,

Bliss of being in love said so beautifully. One day I will proudly say that I know this famous poetess.

Take care

 

Love is in the air and how!:-)

 

damyn!! this was lovely.
like your blog...

take care
the smell awaits you ;)

 

Very lovely deepika.

 

P.S I am contesting for Indiblogger-Yahoo-Dove 'what real beauty means to you' blogging contest. Can you read my post at http://t.co/2Z5RHqU and if you like it, 'LIKE' it on Facebook or 'Tweet' it or even sign up with Indiblogger to promote my post? The instructions to sign up with Indiblogger are given at the end of my post itself. Hoping to see you there! If you are on Indiblogger, you already know what to do!!

 

hello deepika: As Poets United reaches its first anniversary this week we want to thank you for your support. Over the past year, we have grown to 250 members plus and are steadily growing. Poets United is proud to have you as one of our members and look forward to another successful year. Your imagination, creativity and willingness to share with us is what makes our community such a wonderful place. Thank you for beautiful poetry and thank you for being a part of Poets United.

 

Sweet romance...
Loved the post, utterly :)

aJ

 

Aww...lovely...very mushy.

 

Truly romantic! I also like the picture:)

 

I'm not good at poetry. No matter how simple the poem is, it takes some time to understand it properly. But I read a few of your poems, and must say, it was worth reading. You really know how to play with words, and it is not easy. I loved Deafening Silence very much. :)
Keep writing.

 

Very nice & very informative blog. I like this information, you have done fantastic job.It will help a lots of people.Great Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

 

romantic one deepika.. loved it.. Came here to wish you a very ~ Happy Frendship Day ~

Someone is Special

 

Your title is perfect. You describe that sublime bliss, that peace found in lying close to your beloved. Beautifully expounded.

I loved the detailing that is personal, intimate and specific and yet also very universal too. We have all listened to our loved one's heartbeat BUT here it rhymes along with her own whilst also playing with it, and thereby edging closer by each beat.

Etching doodle was just an inspired piece of language. I love how it combines the dignity of something classic, old fashioned with the more modern day casualness. Something requiring thought and forcefulness against something done upon a whim and softly. Very beautiful and very unique.

I love the line inhale you in my breath, for it evokes a sense of closeness but also a need, like air. Then later devouring his warmth, so that as we read on, it seems as though she would never need anything else, besides him.

Very beautifully written. You captured that lazy lamhe vibe of two people lost to the world and just living out a moment in harmony. Excellently done.

 

Mushy and sweet as always :)

 

Long long time deepika? Where have you been? Nice reading it :) These lines touched :)
"Take me away afar,
Hide me beneath your skin.
Hold me, mould me in cage of arms"
.

Cheers,

 

the second part is soooo mushy...indeed love knows no boundaries :)



sarah

 

Beautiful Deeps..:) I loved your work...:)

 

OMGG..Deepika, u are a BRILLIANT poetess as well, along with being an AMAZING writer.I will go one by one, need to finish off everything u have written till date. don't seem to have enough words to praise..u are a sheer genius woman.good luck.:D

 

Long time Deepika..or rather I've been missing since quite a time....

Why is everyone..some many of you guys all of them writing on love...and god all happy posts..its not that I don't like it but then tears line up in my eyes all of a sudden...

But nevertheless this was a beautiful poem...liked it!

Take Care.

 

Wow this is so brilliant.. thanks so much for leaving comment :)

 

nice...
read my poems and stories --> http://achu89.blogspot.com/search/label/La%20artiste.

 

this was one sweet one I read over 3 times. Where have you vanished?

 

It felt nice reading it Deepika...that's all I can say. :)
Read my poems here http://love-romance-valentines.blogspot.com/.

 

Awww, that is so sweet:)
You made me miss him.
Beautiful.

www.priyankavictor.blogspot.com

 

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having
a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it
bedroom furniture
Here is my web page ; bedroom furniture

 

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it
bedroom furniture
My site: bedroom furniture

 

I was very pleased to uncover this page. I want to
to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to look
at new information in your website.

overnight reputation ()

 

I feel this is among the such a lot significant info for me.

And i am happy studying your article. But wanna observation on few basic things, The website style is ideal, the articles is truly great :
D. Excellent task, cheers

My web-site: Lili Brownsword

 

Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity,
Guess I'll just bookmark this blog.

Have a look at my homepage ... Mica Topez

 

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain