Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

#8 Vale of sorrow


Once upon time, life was smooth
Then one day I collided with the truth
Something that left me stiff
Like I was hanging on a cliff


I felt my heartbeat stopped
I felt my heart being chopped
Numbness took over my mind
Senses went dead, I felt deaf and blind

All the past repeated as flash back
All the colors of life turned black
All my sweet dreams suddenly turned nightmare
No one to console and say “I am always there”

I found myself alone in crowd
In life’s journey I met with thousands frauds
Every relation ended with a betray
Many friends came but no one to stay

Tears roll down my cheeks without pause
To express myself I went short of words
I started fearing my own faith
I discovered my new personality traits

All I know about me is I am surviving yet
Unaware of its purpose and eyes go wet
No hope, no belief to keep me upright
I quitted before the beginning of fight

I know it’s ridiculous but can’t go on
It’s much difficult to live being alone
Things went wrong beyond my expectation
I am weak to face this situation

I don’t want anyone to console
Am not prepared for a betray or fall
Leave me alone lemme explore
Why I am living and what for...?




Image courtesy: Google

24 Opinions:

Hey Deepika!

how r u?

Are these lines connected with ur life in some way or are they just about being creative?

take care

RESTLESS

 

As Mark Twain said get up ,dust your bum,spit on your hands and keep going,keep believing in yourself -for if you won't who else will ??
Love.

 

Hii,
Your poems make me feel,they are related to your life..esp the first para..
Take care..

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

awesome...!!! Seriously i wish i had written these lines. Very nice they are...!! but remember,
life will offer a thousand paths to make excuses for us..you try to find an excuse to create a path for yourself..!! All the best..!! :)

 

truth hurts always.. but then one shud always follow truth cause thats what makes one a good person ..

and also it wont hurt anymore :)

lovely poem

Bikram's

 

this was a great poetic thinking dear.... but y so serious....keep blogging nd keep smiling....

 

yes deepika..you earned it..it is lovely,you write beautifully..it is my first visit here.but it will not be the last for sure..:)

 

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow.


Full poem here, I read it a long time ago, and its still here, with me, all the time. Take it, keep it. Don't Quit.
link to the poem

 

Hey, Hi
Well, what do we have here, dis appointment, pain of someone breaking the other's "Trust". The question some way or the other always remains, why do we trust someone so blindly that we cannot bring ourselves to accept that they too can go wrong, or it may even be that what we expect is more than what they could possibly give. anyways, that is different.
To be honest about the post, my feeling is, you try to pour out everything together, the flow is a bit rough. to be precise, i would say, try jotting down everything, then relax your mind...read it and then write it again...it would help you get a proper flow to your thoughts...

Keep peace with your inner self.

Best Regards,
The Silhouette...

it is beautiful anyhow. :)

 

an enjoyable read...thanks for sharing with one shot..cheers pete

 

Poignant words. And it's is the ugly truth that makes us a stronger person.

 

Keep up the faith!!

Nice poem, anyways..

 

it's very deep poem ..testing in life makes you stronger person in life. Wish you all the happiness.

Love
Sabi Sunshine

 

Deepika,

Truth is bitter. Hope it is an imagination penned.

Take care

 

To fear your faith, and to experience such depth of loss amid depression is a difficult battle. You express this very well. Enjoyed your poem. Cheers

 

Lovely poem. Reminds me of a line from 'Misunderstood' (a song by Dream theater) .. 'Why do I feel abandoned even though the world surrounds me? '..

-

 

A great question.. many people have asked... what is the purpose of my life... and I liked the way you have used this in your verse...
Thanks

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya
Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

 

Nice little poem!!Liked it...

 

Lovely poem...quite meaningful,
but full of melancholy and depression...
Enjoyed it !!

Do write more !
Take care dear :)

 

Deeps,

I'm speechless. This is very touching poem. You are one amazing girl dear. God bless you.

Sometimes we don't need anyone to console us, but instead need a friend who will just listen to your heart's sighs.

DeepsDeeds

 

Thanks for the kind comments you left on my blog! I really like this poem because I've had truth smack me in the face a few times in life... I know that standing on the edge of a clif feeling!!

Rhyme Me a Smile

 

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain