Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

#7 Unrequited



I would never lose you, 
For you ain't a battle to compete.
I might never win you, 
For I know I got too many imperfections.
I can't let you go, 
For you rule my mind every second.
I can't hold you forever, 
For i never owned you to do.
I might never remember you, 
For we made no memories.
I might never forget you, 
For I exist to think about you.
I don't love you for things you say, 
For everything remained unsaid.
I don't love you for the way you made me feel, 
For you kept your distance forever.
I won't stop you when you turn to leave, 
For I have no rights to do.
Unconditional unreciprocated...
Maybe it was meant to be.


37 Opinions:

u are writing all this for whom?

 

Deepika,

Read 3 poems now. A Girl is worth reciting in seminars on gender bias. Hope people understand what they are heading for by indulging in female feticide. Dream was totally dedicated to love and this one shows unexpressed strong feelings for someone. All so beautifully penned.

Take care

PS : Looking for your views in my space.

 

now now whose the lucky one :)

as they say if you love somethign set it free, if it comes to you its yours if it doesnot it never was ..

beatuiful poems :)

read the last one too beautiful


Bikram's

 

life never has a full stop... so dont stop for things and keep MOVING ON...!!! nice write..!!

 

it reminded me of a song:

It's never enough to say I'm sorry
It's never enough to say I care
But I'm caught between what you wanted from me
And knowing that if I give that to you
I might just disappear

I know it's like trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me
And I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be


Cheers
Blasphemous Aesthete

 

Ahh unrequited love, haven't we all experienced it. Poignant and beautifully expressed.

 

That was a beautiful poem. Showed the pain of unrequited love.

 

That was painful, but expressed and handled with so much maturity.

tc

RESTLESS

 

Hello Dear...

I got your link via... Jack's blog.. I think you have an amazing wirting skills & would like to be in your blog friend list.. I will be following your blog.

Have a beautiful Day!

Love
Sabi Sunshine

 

I just loved the lines.. painfuly expressed emotion of love.. no wonder on the sad note..

 

hmm...u've beautifully penned the painful unconditional love..

 

The way you use pain to write these words is b'ful.

"Unconditional unreciprocated...
Maybe it was meant to be."

.. always the case. They dont/wont ever understand.

 

Deeps,

If love is unconditional, why we expect it to be reciprocated? It's the hope that we carry deep within ourselves that one day our unconditional love will be recognized and reciprocated in those eyes.

All the dreams we think never turn into reality, they do come true. You should never lose your faith.

Very beautiful poem Deeps.

Madam, aur kaha ho, reply my msg.
Deeds

 

What a beautiful poem! You sure have a way with words! :)

 

Hey, Hi...

beautifully expressed...but to be honest, you have a lot of scope to improve...experiment, dont hesitate, you are creative...
and, a personal opinion, if you love something, see if its worth the trouble, and dont let it go...nothing comes back..not letting it go doesnt mean to force it, but be around it...make your presence felt...

tc,

Regards,
The Silhouette...

 

A soothing blog template. :)

Beautiful poem. :)
I liked the first four lines very much. :)

 

absolutely beautiful and i completely relate to it!
you are a poetess par excellence! :)
and i love your blog template!

 

love your blog,
your poem is cute...

beautiful sentiments expressed here.
Thanks for sharing.
xx

 

Hello Deepika,

Lovely expressions there..:)
I loved your work pretty deeply,and well your blog is a treat to look at! Great work you have done with it..
And btw was always a great fan of Mark Twain,and ur fit quote by him just above the comment box seems quite fitting indeed..

Keep up the great work! ^^

Karthik

 

I'm sensing conflicting emotions here - definitely not a calm place to dwell.

Nice piece, Deepika!

 

Unexpressed, unrequited love...leaves me feeling sad and empty. Well-written, you draw the reader in.

 

@ deepika
your poetry touched my heart
thanks for commenting on 'My Infatuation Love Demystified'

 

facet of life explained.. great words!

 

@madhu- lets just say, it doesn't matter.

@jack- thanku sir, ur words mean a lot.

@bikram- no one in particular. yes agree with the line, let go, then u'll know.

@dhawal- move on? what u mean by that. sometimes its hard to even think about moving on!

@anshul- yep, the song made same sense as what i m saying.

@purba- yes, almost everyone experiences it once in life, those who don't are the lucky ones.

@ash- welcome. nice to see u here.

@restless- this is got be a topic for mature ones. right?

 

@sabi sunshine- welcome here. glad to know u like this. thanku

@devil incarnate- u have my regards.

@shail- pain comes out of its own, i don't need to get it..

@mayank- yes, they won't ever understand... never.

@deeds- i m lost. i don't wanna talk to anyone right now.. maybe thats why can't reply any soon. sorry but i need some time alone.

@The Silhouette- i appreciate the criticism :). i'll try to improve.
yes i agree letting go ain't a solution but i guess we don't have options sometimes.

@Chandrika Shubham- credit for template to raycreations. i did nothing.

@mehak- template is creation of raycreations. i won nothing.

@jp- thanks for coming here.

 

@karthik- thanks for the visit, i really appreciate it. and me too a fan of mark twain.

@eric- calmness is felt when heart's fear is let out, thats what i did and i m at peace. hope u gain your's too.

@liv2write2day- thats the greatest compliment. thanks.

@the lone soldier- thanku. ur creation was worth the praise.

@hotgirl- thanks.

@fiveloaf- thanku, yes, its facet of life.

 

hey dipika... your every creation compell me to read ur next.....

 

week 11 potluck awards/treats 4 u

Thanks for the beautiful contribution to week 11, hope to see you next Monday!
Happy Thursday!
Happy Thanksgiving Holiday if you celebrate!

 

Unconditional love - rare and so beautifully expressed.

 

There are little things in life, without which we feel broken and incomplete.

But there are other little things in life that keep us going.

Life is a consistent struggle to make it big by finding those little things :)

Devils!!

 

Hey Deepika,

Sorry for the late comments dear but as you know exams were going on but now I'm back.

Coming to the poem it was beautiful and poignant...Life and love, so closely related to each other. True sometimes love does remain unrequited but then it has a beauty of it's own who knows what life has in store for us.
Whom we love today mite not be there tomorrow but then who knows is the question that lingers?

This poem sent me in a trance ! Lovely.

Keep up the good work :)
Take care

 

deepi.....dat was just superb!
Way to go gal :) :) :) :)

 

Mag[m]- thats a great thing if it is.

@TALON- its not rare i guess, but extinct... ain't it?

@Akansha-"Life is a consistent struggle to make it big by finding those little things :)" yupp it is.

@Fatima- i hate to say this... but u r again not here! :(

@ruchi- tum aaye bahaar aayi ...BY GOD!

 

"I will never lose you,
For you ain't a battle to win."

.... loved the whole poem but these lines touched me the most ... keep walking!!!.

BTW thanks for stopping by...

 

@anorak- thanku for visiting :)

 

Nice lines... and genuinely expressed.. Deepika you need to make some things happen :) :)

Cheers,

 

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain