Words do matter.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter~ martin luther king
Words heal..
Words reassure..
Words express...

#6 Dream world



Rains of love, fragrance of care
No hatred or enemy to be there
Where sun will shine just for a while
And moon will light up with a smile
A home made of feelings, which are true
In which only two people live, me and you
Our names engraved on the main door
Happiness spread all over, from roof to floor
Together we stay all the times
Our world should always be so fine
No worries, no hurries, when you are along
Every moment, life will play a wonderful song
The dream world I made, is built around you
Nothing will be same if made without you
Of this world, of this dream, life is you
Even I exist, it’s because of you
It feels so beautiful when I am holding your hand
I wish journey of life should never end…


16 Opinions:

Can't agree more .....Words do matter :)

 

how sweetly written..words matter..always.

 

kya baat hai...!!! bahut badiya..!!!
itni mehnat padai mein lagegi toh pakka u ll be a engineer..!! try dreaming about those things too...!!! :P :P :P

 

very nice..
wish all ur dreams come true !!

 

Where there is love, the magic itself brings the dream world to life. Life, then, becomes a collection of bful, special moments rather than a calender of mere days..

 

The magical dream world... fairytale like!!!

Your dreams are beautiful Deeps.. because your heart is beautiful. Wish all your dreams come true.

Lovely poem!!!

 

@sree- thanks for the visit.

@madhu- thanks.

@dhawal- ahhaan.. i wrote it last year, posted now. so this ain't affecting my, if any, studies. :P :P

@shail- thanku girl..

@mayank- wow, ur lines put me in awe everytime.

@deeds- thanku deeds, u see me like this coz u r urself an angel. :)

 

back to back three great poems.... ur blog worth follow it.....

 

Beautiful poem...loved it to the very core!
After reading I realized I gave up picturing my dream world long ago and today your poem reminded me of that.

Thanks a lot for writing this !

Take Care

 

Oh I remember those feelings - about half a century ago, hee hee.......very sweet poem.

 

@mag[m]- thanku

@paul- thanks

@fatima- i m glad it was worth it..:)

@sherry- half century... wow! .. thanks:)

 

Powerful, love encompasses our world, when we allow it to enter~ Beautiful

 

The poem leaves a human touch; this gives the real love feelings, and will definitely mellow anybody's heart if he/she really understand what love is!!

 

Nothing will be same if made without you
Of this world, of this dream, life is you
Even I exist, it’s because of you
It feels so beautiful when I am holding your hand
I wish journey of life should never end…

You can walk on thorns with a hand to hold..!!

 

Post a Comment

"How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it" - Mark Twain